S-Series VRC Lift – robust, reliable, affordable and fit a wide variety of uses.
- Carriage Size: Up to 8’ x 8’
- Travel Height: Up to 40’
- Lift Capacity: Up to 6,000 lbs
CIP Straddle Series Lift
is the most versatile lift used across a variety of industries and applications. Its simple design is reliable, and affordable.
- Easily handles any material load sizes
- Versatile design that works for a wide range of layouts and travel heights
- Minimal enclosures for increased cost efficiency
- Available in many different sizes
- C, Z or pass through configuration
- All-mechanical, dual-rope lifting system
- Double-swing gates at each level
- Top mounted drive system
- Additional gate configurations
- Increased operating speed
- Soft Start/Soft Stop operation (VFD)
- Ground level loading ramp
- Security enclosures
- Outside applications
- Anti-slip platform surface
- Different colors available
- Platform gates available
- Lifting Capacity: Up to 6,000 lbs
- Carriage Size: Up to 8’W x 8’D
- Travel Height: Up to 40’
- Speed: 19 to 21 feet per minute standard
- Number of Levels: Up to 6 stops
- Load/Unload Config: “C” or “Z” pattern
- Power: 230V/3P, 230V/1P, or 460V/3P
- Mounting: Surface or Pit
- Gate Configuration: Double-swing standard with other gates available
- Flexible Load Heights
S-Series VRC Lift Configuration:
Refers to the unloading and loading pattern of the lift. This lift allows for loading and unloading on the same side (“C”), from front to rear (“Z”) or pass through.
- Clear Carriage Width =
- Clear Carriage Depth =
- Overall Carriage Width (A + 3”) =
- Overall Carriage Depth (B + 1.5”) =
- Vertical Travel (F/F) =
- Loading Height (5” Std)
- Upper Level Opening Width (A + 16”) =
- Upper Level Opening Depth (B + 4.5”) =
- Load Height (72” Std) = =
- Overall Lift Height (E + I + 48” min.) =
- Optional Pit Height (6” standard) =
- Pit Width Minimum (A + 16”) =
- Pit Depth Minimum (B + 4.5”) =
S-Series VRC Lift Applications.
CIP can engineer and manufacture a custom solution for any facility where products or materials need to move from one level to another including:
- Record Storage Centers
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Manufacturing Sites
- Retail Stores
- Restaurants and Bakeries
- Distribution Centers
- Mezzanine Access
- Parts and Tire Shops
- Automotive Dealerships
- Schools and Universities
- Workshops and Garages
- Grocery Stores
- And Much More
Top View of S-Series VRC Only
Top View with Enclosures
Front View of S-Series VRC Only
Side View of S-Series VRC Only
Standard specs, other specs available. Dimensions are for reference use only and may vary from actual unit. DO NOT perform building modifications based on these dimensions. Accurate engineering drawings will be provided after an approved order has been placed.
Engineered to exceed Safety Standards.
CIP Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B20.1 Safety Standards for Conveyors and Related Equipment. This is the nationally recognized standard for vertical reciprocating conveyors. Proper installation is required to meet this standard. VRCs are not subject to ANSI/ASME A17.1 elevator codes unless specified, as they are designed for material lifting only.
Think Higher. Think CIP.
If your business moves product or materials from one place to another, we have no doubt you will greatly benefit from one of our various material handling products. Take the first step to increasing your business’s safety and efficiency today.