PM-Series VRC Lift – low cost, stackable, and easier to install
- Carriage Size: Up to 6’ x 6’
- Travel Height: Up to 36’
- Lift Capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs
The PM-Series VRC lift is designed for moving materials between two or more levels. Its modular design allows for easier installation and implementation. Benefits include:
- Minimal installation time of 2-3 days
- Maximizes floor space
- Low maintenance cost
- Exceptional reliability
- Simple operation and intuitive controls
- Exceptional safety standards
- Seamless integration into existing workflow
- Illuminated operator controls at each level
- Simplified installation
- Quiet and efficient operation
- Full-height carriage enclosures
- Pit or surface mounts
- Tested in factory for quality assurance
- Soft Start/Soft Stop operation (VFD)
- Outside application
- Ground level loading ramp
- Different colors available
- Anti-slip platform surface
- Factory pre-wire option available
- Platform gates available
- Lifting Capacity: Up to 5,000 lbs
- Carriage Size: Up to 6’W x 6’D
- Travel Height: 8’ up to 36’
- Speed: 19 to 21 feet per minute (standard)
- Number of Levels: Up to 4 stops
- Load/Unload Config: “C” or “Z” pattern
- Power: 230V /3P, 460V/3P, or 230V/IP
- Mounting: Surface or Pit
- Maximum Load Height: 72’’ or 84’’
- Loading Height: 4’’ (surface)
- Gate Configuration: Double-swing
- Color: Silver gray (standard)
Refers to the unloading and loading pattern of the lift. This lift allows for loading and unloading on the same side (“C”), from front to rear (“Z”) or pass through.
Illuminated Operator Stations:
Push button stations are equipped with lighted buttons, providing the operator valuable information on lift status such as platform position and gate open/closed status.
The modular design on the PM-Series simplifies the installation process and greatly reduces the installation time and cost.
Quiet and Efficient Operation:
The electric brake motor provides smooth and efficient operation. Our motors drive through a unique and patented gearbox system for high efficiency.
The PM Modular Series incorporates safety enclosures and guarding on all sides. This ensures continued operator and bystander safety.
Full-Height Carriage Enclosures:
The side panels of the lift carriage extend to the full load height, further securing and protecting your load during operation.
Factory Pre-Wire Option:
The unit can be fully wired at the factory to eliminate wiring errors during installation and further reduce installation time.
Exceptional Safety Standards:
We utilize the best components and materials available, allowing our lifts to meet and often exceed the ANSI/ASME B20.1 Safety Standard.
PM-Series VRC Lift Applications.
CIP can engineer and manufacture a custom solution for any facility where products or materials need to move from one level to another including
PM SERIES VRC Lift Specs:
72” Load Height
Dimensions are for reference use only and may vary from actual unit. DO NOT perform building modifications based on these dimensions. Accurate engineering drawings will be provided after an approved order has been placed.
PM SERIES VRC Lift Specs:
84” Load Height
Dimensions are for reference use only and may vary from actual unit. DO NOT perform building modifications based on these dimensions. Accurate engineering drawings will be provided after approved order has been placed.
Engineered to exceed Safety Standards.
CIP Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRCs) are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI/ASME B20.1 Safety Standards for Conveyors and Related Equipment. This is the nationally recognized standard for vertical reciprocating conveyors. Proper installation is required to meet this standard. VRCs are not subject to ANSI/ASME A17.1 elevator codes unless specified, as they are designed for material lifting only.
Think Higher. Think CIP.
If your business moves product or materials from one place to another, we have no doubt you will greatly benefit from one of our various material handling products. Take the first step to increasing your business’s safety and efficiency today.