- What is a Vertical Reciprocating Conveyor (VRC)?
- How does a VRC differ from an elevator?
- What are the benefits of using a VRC?
- What are the relevant Industry Safety Standards?
- What are the differences in CIP’s different lift series?
- Can VRCs be used in external applications?
- What is the Soft-Start/Soft-Stop feature?
- What is the typical footprint of each type of lift?
- How much clearance is required for installation and operation?
- What measurements do I need to ensure I have for an accurate VRC quote?
- What are the Standard Sizes and Capacities for CIP’s lifts?
- VRC Code Guide for Every State
- Why CIP Recommends Platform Gates for Every New VRC We Manufacture
- A Look at the Total Cost of Ownership of a VRC
- Why Mechanical VRCs are Superior to Hydraulic VRCs
- Why the Soft-Start / Soft-Stop Feature Should Be Included on All VRCs.
- How CIP exceeds the ASME B20.1 Safety Standards
- How to Become a CIP Factory Recommended Installer
- How to Join the CIP Authorized Dealer Network
Before You Buy A VRC
- What should I consider when evaluating a material lift purchase?
- Can personnel ride on a VRC?
- Is installation and shipping included in the price quoted for my VRC?
- Is there a storefront where I can see these lifts in my area?
- Is there a salesman that can visit my location for a job-site analysis?
- What is the lead time from order to delivery for my VRC?
- How long is my quote valid?
- What is involved in the VRC order process?
- What if I cannot install my lift immediately?
- What are CIP’s standard finance terms?
- What kind of warranty do I get on my VRC?
- Who can install a VRC in my area?
- How do I anchor and brace the VRC?
- What are the amperage requirements?
- What are the obligations of the VRC owner?
- What are the obligations of the mechanical installer?
- What should I watch for when installing a VRC?
Don't See Your Question Here?
Send us a quick note and we’ll be happy to help.